【转载】在外网上找到的同人文(隐者战士相关)

宇宙英雄初代楼主LV5.白银玩家

发布于:2012-09-26 20:35

1楼
本帖最后由 宇宙英雄初代 于 2013-2-2 00:14 编辑

在某个外国网站上找到的,此文是特警号和烈火的同人文,本人是个英语残疾……有谁懂英文的朋友帮忙翻译下…………
附注:本人只看懂了Hawk(汉克),Shuta(特警号)和Minerva(烈火),Cab(水龙头) 和Jinrai(仁莱)这几个人名。

以下是原文:
Scandal! Juniors in trouble!

It was late at night in Japan. Crickets chirped in the bushes while frogs croaked as if celebrating the recent rainfall. A small, modern looking-building stood on top of a mountain, silent as the grave. Only the blinking lights on the vast array of roof-mounted equipment pointed skywards indicated the place was inhabited.

However, this was an illusion. The inhabitants were not living inside said building. No, the inhabitants were living inside the very mountain the building was based on. This unassuming little observatory was in fact a cunning decoy used to hide the secret base of the heroic Cybertrons, defenders of humanity against the malicious forces of the Destrons. Normally, however, only two people actually lived in the base itself. Most of the other Cybertrons had their own lives and homes of their own. One of those two currently sat at the main communications hub, watching the many monitors with a concentrated look on his face.

Such was his concentration that the ringing of a simple telephone surprised him. Looking puzzled (after all, it was well past midnight), Hawk reached for the phone. "Hello?" he said pleasantly. An unfamiliar voice came over the receiver. "Good..." there was a slight pause, as if the person was checking something, "morning, I suppose I should say." Hawk said nothing, waiting for the woman on the phone to continue. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I talking to Hawk-san?" "Yes, this is Hawk," he replied. "May I ask who this is?" "This is Miyako from the Shinsaku International School." "The school?" Hawk said, puzzled. "And what is the matter, Miyako-san?" The woman sounded slightly embarrassed. "I understand you're the legal guardian of Professor Go's son, Shuta?" "That's correct." "Then would you mind coming down to the school and picking him up?" Hawk blinked. "Excuse me?" "We...ah...you see, I'm on duty at the girls' dormitory here at the school and..." there was a pause as the woman took a deep breath, "we...caught Shuta sneaking into the dorm with one of our girls." 'Uh-oh.' Hawk knew who the girl was, and why Shuta was really there. Of course, he couldn't tell the woman since it was in the Cybertrons' best interests to keep a low profile. "I...I understand," he said, trying to sound shocked. "I'm on my way now."

Meanwhile, a young boy of about 12 years of age sat on a chair nervously. He had spiky hair and dark eyes, with tanned skin that suggested he spent much of his time outdoors. He could hear one of the teachers on the phone in the next room. He looked over to the only other occupant of the room, a pretty blonde girl his age. Her blue eyes were clouded with worry and she kept playing with her fingers. She seemed to feel his eyes on her and looked up. "It'll be okay," he mouthed to her. In response, she offered him a weak smile.

"Hawk-san is on his way," the teacher said, walking in from the other room. She stood in front of the boy, frowning. "Honestly, I can't believe you two!" She looked over to the girl. "Minerva-san, I'm so disappointed! Do you know how worried I was when I saw your bed was empty?"

The blonde girl looked even more depressed, not even being able to meet the teacher's gaze. "It wasn't her fault," the boy began, trying to defend her. He quickly realised he'd made a mistake when the teacher turned her glare on him. "And you, Shuta-kun!" she snapped, making the boy shrink back into his seat. "I'm even more disappointed in you! Sneaking Minerva-san out, and then trying to sneak in with her? What were you thinking?" "Sensei...it's not what you think!" Shuta said, his natural hotheadness showing through. Minerva winced as the teacher's face darkened. "Really?" she said sarcastically. "I go on my rounds and find one of my girls missing, then I find you sneaking around the dormitory with her? What possible reason could you have to be here at this time of day?"

Shuta opened his mouth, but Minerva shot a warning glare at him that shut him up. Unluckily, the exchange did not escape the teacher's sight and her frown deepened. She opened her mouth to speak, but a light outside told them a car had pulled up. "Ah, that must be Hawk-san. You wait here, I'm going to go let him in."

The teacher left, her footsteps disappearing down the hallway. After they were sure she was gone, Shuta got up and walked over to where Minerva was sitting. "Hey, Minerva..." he said hesitantly. "Sorry. If I'd gotten you back sooner..." Minerva shook her head. "No, it's not your fault. You heard her, she already knew I was gone." The half-French girl sighed. "It's my own fault for not closing the door properly when we left." "No, it's my fault," Shuta insisted, joining the girl on the sofa. "If I hadn't rushed you, you would've remembered." Minerva stood up. "But if you didn't have to come get me every time the Destrons attack, you wouldn't have had to sneak in and get into trouble in the first place." "No, it's my fault," Shuta said insistently, rising to his feet so they were eye-to-eye. "No, it's mine," Minerva replied just as insistently. "No, mine!" "No, mine!"

This went on for a bit before a thought occured to Shuta. "You know," he said, interrupting Minerva. "It's not our fault." Minerva blinked and waited for him to continue. "You see," the Junior Headmaster began, "I had to go get you because of the Destrons, right?" "Uh-huh," the girl agreed, not sure where he was going with this line of thought. "Well, then it's all the Destrons' fault!" Shuta grinned, as though he'd solved some huge problem. "If not for them, I wouldn't have had to come here and we wouldn't have gotten into trouble!" Minerva stared at her fellow Cybertron, who had a huge smile on his face. It was a ridiculously childish example of logic, but it suited him somehow. She began to giggle, which started Shuta chuckling as well. Soon, both of them were laughing, flopping onto the couch together. Minerva looked thoughtful. "You know," she said, "If not for the Destrons, I wouldn't have met you or Cab, or Hawk-san and Jinrai-san and the rest."

Shuta looked down. "And my father would still be alive."

Minerva winced. She'd forgotten that Shuta's father had been murdered by the Destrons when they destroyed the original Cybertron base. And she was supposed to be the sensitive one. "Sorry," she murmured. "It's okay. I mean...I wish my father was still here, but..." Shuta looked at Minerva and gave her a huge smile. "Like you said, I've met all sorts of great people too. I mean, we wouldn't have met if we hadn't been trying to stop the Destrons." "Um," Minerva nodded. The two fell into a surprisingly uncomfortable silence. Normally, they could get along just fine, but this was not a situation that lent itself to conversation. It also didn't help they were suddenly very self-conscious of each other's gender and how close they were sitting. "So-" "Um-" The two paused. "You go ahead," Shuta said. "No, you go first," Minerva insisted. "No, ladies first." "It's okay, you spoke first."

Another pause soon followed. Then they began to laugh at how wierdly they were acting. Just then, the door slid open. The two abruptly stopped laughing when they caught sight of the look on the teacher's face. she stalked in, followed by a serious-looking Hawk. "Hawk-san..." "Hawk..." "I'm so glad to see you're having a good time," the teacher said sarcastically. The two Headmaster Juniors got the hint and moved as far apart as they could. "Shuta," Hawk said, his voice even. "I'm very disappointed in you. Sneaking out without permission? Driving down the mountain late at night? Sneaking into the girls' dormitory? What would your father say?"

Shuta's eyes widened in shock. Hawk knew why he was really here. This betrayal stung. "B-but..." Then he saw it. The slightest flutter of Hawk's eye, telling him 'Play along'. 'Oh, I get it,' the spiky-haired teen thought to himself. 'He's trying to keep the real reason secret.' He tried to look ashamed, looking down at the floor. "Sorry, Hawk," he mumbled, even as he tried to fight a grin down.

"Minerva, I'm disappointed in you too," Hawk continued, turning his attention on the half-French girl. "You parents entrusted you to me. How can I face them if they hear about this? They might even decide to pull you out of the school!" To Shuta's alarm, Minerva suddenly looked like she was going to cry. "Aa, Hawk-san, I don't think it's necessary to inform Minerva-san's parents," the teacher cut in. This was what Hawk had been gambling on. It would not look good for the school if word got out a boy had managed to sneak into the female dorms, no matter how innocent his excuse was. Especially considering Minerva's father was of no small importance. "Hm." Frowning, he looked over to the teacher. "I'm responsible for Minerva as well, so I suppose I could keep it quiet." He glared meaningfully at the two teens. "As long as this doesn't happen again." "It won't!" "It won't, Hawk-san!" the two chorused. Apparently satisfied, Hawk turned to the clearly relieved teacher. "Then, shall we consider this matter closed?" "Of course," the teacher replied. "But, Shuta-kun, I don't want to find you around here again, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Hawk nodded. "Alright. Let's get home. I want to hear about just what happened on the way." The way he said it made Shuta wince. He expected to be chewed out for his carelessness, but decided to grin and bear it. "Good night, then," Hawk said to the teacher, who returned his farewell. "Minerva, good night." "Good night, Hawk-san," the blonde replied. "Good night, Shuta. See you tomorrow." "Yeah, see you tomorrow," the brown-haired boy waved as he followed Hawk out.

The next day, Cab, the plucky, hot-headed prince of his own islands all but skipped into class. Dumping his bag on his desk, he dashed out to the class Shuta and Minerva were in. Sliding the door open, he peeked in and saw his two friends sitting at their desks, their heads in their arms. "Morning, you two!" he sang as he dragged a chair loudly across the floor and plopped down before them. "Nothing better than beating up the Destrons to help you get a good night's sleep, eh?"

To his surprise, his comment (and the dragging) were met with two pairs of bloodshot eyes. "Awww, shaddap," Shuta and Minerva growled in unison as they dropped their heads back into their arms and tried to get some extra sleep.

"Huh," Cab muttered as he got up (quietly) and all but crept out of the class. "Must not be morning people."

点个赞吧~(0)

gycLV9.大佬

发布于:2012-09-26 21:09

2楼
完全不懂得帮顶。
adminLV11.传奇

发布于:2012-09-26 21:41

3楼
呃…… 完全看不懂了……
darkconvoyLV11.传奇

发布于:2012-09-27 08:09

4楼
密密麻麻 顿时晕倒
darkconvoyLV11.传奇

发布于:2012-09-27 09:46

5楼
借助词霸,简单把开头翻了一下,也不知道对不对

It was late at night in Japan. Crickets chirped in the bushes while frogs croaked as if celebrating the recent rainfall. A small, modern looking-building stood on top of a mountain, silent as the grave. Only the blinking lights on the vast array of roof-mounted equipment pointed skywards indicated the place was inhabited. However, this was an illusion. The inhabitants were not living inside said building. No, the inhabitants were living inside the very mountain the building was based on. This unassuming little observatory was in fact a cunning decoy used to hide the secret base of the heroic Cybertrons, defenders of humanity against the malicious forces of the Destrons. Normally, however, only two people actually lived in the base itself. Most of the other Cybertrons had their own lives and homes of their own. One of those two currently sat at the main communications hub, watching the many monitors with a concentrated look on his face. He appeared to be a young man in his late twenties, with brown hair and a matching brown business suit. Appearances were deceiving, though. This young man was actually a robot warrior millions of years old. While he often used the name Hawk, his true name was Metalhawk, leader of the Cybertron Pretenders and until recently commander of the Cybertrons on Earth.

深夜,草丛中蟋蟀喳喳的叫,青蛙也热情地回应着,像是庆祝着此时漫漫的小雨。山顶上有座虽小但很现代化的建筑,周围非常的安静,静的像坟墓一样。建筑物顶上整齐排列的设备向着天空发着闪光,通过这个迹象表明,这个建筑里不是空无一人的。不管怎样,这里是相当幽幻的。准确的说,建筑里没有人,人都住在建筑物底下的山中。实际上,这座小型的气象台是汽车人用来藏身的秘密基地。汽车人一直以来保护着人类,抵抗霸天虎的邪恶势力。其实这个基地只有两个人住,其他的汽车人都有自己的住所。
他们中的一个人,正坐在主通讯网络设备前,精神集中的注视着每一个监视器。他看起来是一个不到三十岁的年轻人,棕色的头发,穿着一套棕色的西装。在他的外表的伪装下,实际上,他是一名机器人战士,已经存活了数百万年。他的名字叫汉克,不过他真正的名字是金属人汉克,他是隐者战士的领袖,也是地球指挥部的司令。

darkconvoyLV11.传奇

发布于:2012-09-27 12:27

6楼
本帖最后由 darkconvoy 于 2012-9-27 16:01 编辑

As a Transformer, he didn't need sleep as real humans did so he didn't mind staying up so late and watching for Destron activity. He didn't really expect any trouble, since only earlier that night they'd fought off yet another incursion by the Destron forces. Such was his concentration that the ringing of a simple telephone surprised him. Looking puzzled (after all, it was well past midnight), Hawk reached for the phone. "Hello?" he said pleasantly. An unfamiliar voice came over the receiver. "Good..." there was a slight pause, as if the person was checking something, "morning, I suppose I should say." Hawk said nothing, waiting for the woman on the phone to continue. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I talking to Hawk-san?" "Yes, this is Hawk," he replied. "May I ask who this is?" "This is Miyako from the Shinsaku International School." "The school?" Hawk said, puzzled. "And what is the matter, Miyako-san?" The woman sounded slightly embarrassed. "I understand you're the legal guardian of Professor Go's son, Shuta?" "That's correct." "Then would you mind coming down to the school and picking him up?" Hawk blinked. "Excuse me?" "We...ah...you see, I'm on duty at the girls' dormitory here at the school and..." there was a pause as the woman took a deep breath, "we...caught Shuta sneaking into the dorm with one of our girls." 'Uh-oh.' Hawk knew who the girl was, and why Shuta was really there. Of course, he couldn't tell the woman since it was in the Cybertrons' best interests to keep a low profile. "I...I understand," he said, trying to sound shocked. "I'm on my way now."

作为一名变形金刚,他不需要像常人一样睡觉,因此,他可以在这里坐很长时间观察虎子的情况。自从早些时候的一个夜晚,他们击退虎子的入侵,从那以后,他可不想再有任何麻烦。正在此时,一阵电话铃声打破了他的聚精会神,他看起来很迷惑(毕竟现在已经是下半夜了),汉克拿起电话“喂,你好”他的语气很温和。
一个不熟悉的声音从话筒那边传来,“你好。。。”,这个声音顿了一下,好像在查一些东西。“应该说早上好吧”,汉克继续等着电话那边的女人继续说,“啊。。,很抱歉打扰你,能帮我找一下汉克吗?”
“我就是,请问您是哪位?”
“我是新作国际学校的Miyako。”
“学校的?”汉克很迷惑的问“请问,您有什么事儿么,Miyako老师。”
“我知道您是Go教授的儿子Shuta(特警号)的监护人,”
“是的”
“您能不能来学校一趟,把他接走。”
汉克疑惑的眨着眼睛。
“嗯,这个。。我在学校女生宿舍值班,”那个女人又顿了一下,深深地喘了口气,“Shuta(特警号)偷偷的带着一个女孩溜出宿舍,正好没我们捉到”
“哦,”汉克知道那个女孩是谁,也知道为什么Shuta(特警号)会在那。当然,汉克没有告诉那个女人,因为隐者战士一向是不喜欢引人注意的。“我。。我知道了。”他尽量装出很震惊的样子。“我马上就赶过去。”

只爱迈巴赫LV9.大佬

发布于:2012-09-27 20:46

7楼
来个中文版的
不吃大蒜的飞天魔鬼LV7.铂金玩家

发布于:2012-09-27 22:19

8楼
看不懂的帮顶了
狗仔蓝LV5.白银玩家

发布于:2012-09-28 03:14

9楼
番鬼佬鸡肠?
影武者LV7.铂金玩家

发布于:2012-09-28 13:21

10楼
看不懂啊、、、
darkconvoyLV11.传奇

发布于:2012-10-23 13:03

11楼
当老师转过头用愤怒的眼光盯着他时,很快意识到自己犯了错。“还有你,特警号!”他突然转向特警号,吓得特警号退回到座位上,“我对你更失望,偷偷把烈火带出去,又偷偷溜回来,你到底怎么想的。”
“老师,不是你想的那样。”特警号仍然急躁的想解释。
看到老师脸色更那看了,烈火有些害怕了。
“真的?”老师的语气有些嘲讽,“我找了好几圈这个失踪的女孩,最后发现在你的宿舍里。在大半夜里发生这种事儿,你有更合理的解释么。”
特警号又要开口辩解,但烈火用眼神警告他不要说了。不幸的是,他们的眼神对话恰巧被老师看到,老师眉头皱得更紧了。
老师刚想再说什么,外面灯光闪过,一辆车停了下来,“啊,一定是汉克先生,你们在这等着,我把他带过来。”
老师出去了,脚步声在大厅里渐渐消失。特警号确认老师的确是出去了,然后起身走向烈火,“嘿,烈火。。。”他吞吞吐吐的,“真的对不起,要是我早些带你回来。。。”
烈火摇了摇头,“不是你的错,她说的你也听到了,她早就发现我出去了。“这个有法国血统的女孩叹了口气。”其实是我的错,我们出去时我忘了把门关好了。“
“就是我的错。”特警号很坚持,他凑过来,和烈火坐在一起。“如果不是我催你,你就会把门关好了。”
烈火站了起来,“要不是你每次都陪我去阻止虎子的袭击,你也不用每次都溜进来,就不会惹上麻烦。”
“是我的错!”特警号还是坚持着,他也站了起来,跟烈火对视着。
“是我的错!”烈火跟特警号一样也很坚持。
“不,我的错。”
“不,我的错。”
他们都互相坚持是自己的错,突然特警号想起了什么。“你知道的,”特警号打断了烈火,“其实不是我们俩的错。”烈火眨了眨眼,等着特警号说下去,“你想啊”,特警号继续说下去,“咱俩出去,不都是因为虎子们,对吧。”
“啊哈。”女孩很赞同他的说法。
“是啊,都是虎子的错。”
特警号大笑起来,好像他解决了一件天大的麻烦事儿。
“要不是因为他们,我们也不会遇上麻烦了。”烈火凝视着她的伙伴,特警号还沉浸在高兴中。这想法是多么可笑的小孩儿逻辑啊,不过倒是挺适合他的。
darkconvoyLV11.传奇

发布于:2012-10-23 13:04

12楼
还是剩了点,回来我再看看吧,前面的你先用着,呵呵,要是不通顺你自己改改

图片选择

努力修改中₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾